Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education is an easy way to help earn money for Churchill Road Elementary School. Look for Box Tops on hundreds of products at your grocery store. They come in all shapes and sizes and each one is worth 10 cents for Churchill Road. Believe it or not, they add up! Over time we have raised more than $26,000 dollars for CRS!
More information about the Box Tops program can be found at BoxTops4Education.com. This is an easy way to help earn money for CRS - our goal is to raise over $1,000 dollars this year! Thanks for clipping or scanning and supporting our Bobcats!
SUBMITTING 'DIGITAL' BOX TOPS
- Download the new and improved Box Tops app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Scan your receipt within 14 days of purchase - the app will find participating products purchased at any store and instantly add cash to CRS' earnings online. No clipping or sending in of Box Tops required.
If you buy groceries online, you can submit your email receipts! If you shopped at Instacart, Jet.com, Samsclub.com, Shipt, Target.com, Target Pick-Up/Drive-Up, Walmart, Walmart Grocery (or others - check the full list:
Make sure you have a Box Tops for Education account (you can set up an account either on the website or the app).
Using the same email address associated with your BTFE account, forward your email receipt to email@example.com.
Box Tops will be credited within 10 days.
For all other online retailers:
Take a screenshot(s) of your entire receipt, including retailer name, all items, transaction total, and date of purchase.
Open the Box Tops Contact Us form.
In the Comments field, include your email address, your name, school name, and the amount of Box Tops earned with the purchases from that receipt.
At the bottom of the form, use the "Upload Image Files" feature to add the screenshot(s) of your receipt.
Clipping & Submitting paper Box Tops
- Clip the Box Top from your product - please trim excess material from the outside dotted lines of each Box Top to save us postage.
- Expired, copied, or illegitimate Box Tops cannot be accepted (torn is OK as long as the expiration date is still readable).
- Box Tops (including Bonus Box Tops) may be submitted loose or in a sealed Ziploc bag or envelope.
- To receive credit for your Box Tops, make sure your bag, envelope, and/or collection sheet is labeled with your student's name and teacher’s name.
- Box Tops should be turned in to your homeroom teacher or to the Box Tops collection bin in the front office.
- Turn Box Tops in as soon as possible to avoid having them expire – don’t save them up!
- Reminder - this form of Box Tops is being replaced by the new Box Tops program! For most brands, you can 'double dip' - which means you can submit your "clippable" Box Tops plus scan your receipt (see instructions below) to earn double the Box Tops for CRS!
Questions? Contact our Box Tops Coordinator.